Conversations with Conscience.

nuraini.

20.

highly mobile & travels a lot.

has a knack of playing mind games.

Solemnly united with Md.'Athoullah At-Tamimi on 090507.

A Rebirth; a new life-with Him.

Her strife towards becoming an Alpha Female.

hush; and listen to your conscience.

See it in a new colour, hear it in a new music, every moment, every moment ;

utter a different language, smell a new fragrance, taste an unfarmiliar flavour...

every minute, every minute, is something new.

See the world as it is, because it then assumes a new complexion.

Because

simple explanations and dry rationalism fails us most of the time. Be amused, be critical.

So hush, listen to yourself;

listen intently to your thoughts.

Then, and only then,

can you be brave enough

to understand.

Understand yourself first, and then everything else will fall into place.

Nice beefs.

:: Nuraini's Disappearing Acts: A Photo Album :)


:: Oprah Winfrey Yay


:: The Ellen DeGeneres Show


:: Artistique Photografie: Magnum Photos.com


:: Hearin one side to the issue: Newsweek Magazine.com


:: Akademi Seni & Budaya Mawaddah


:: Milahtants site


::Strife towards becoming an Alpha Female I -Martha Stewart.com


::Strife towards becoming an Alpha Female II -Jamie Oliver.com


::Strife towards becoming an Alpha Female III -Food Network.com


Archives

07/28/04 07/29/04 07/31/04 08/04/04 08/07/04 08/27/04 05/23/05 05/24/05 06/04/05 06/05/05 06/13/05 06/17/05 06/19/05 06/22/05 06/24/05 07/01/05 07/25/05 10/22/05 10/29/05 11/08/05 12/21/05 01/11/06 02/17/06 02/23/06 02/24/06 04/24/06 06/17/06 07/17/06 07/22/06 10/17/06 11/22/06 12/20/06 01/13/07 01/14/07 01/18/07 01/22/07 01/30/07 02/21/07 03/28/07 04/04/07 04/11/07 04/22/07 04/24/07 04/26/07 05/13/07 07/29/07 07/31/07 03/29/08 09/03/08 11/13/08 11/16/08

Jayi - Yara

Tell me your secrets, ask me your questions...


credits.

Image from : stockxchng
Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Wednesday, February 21, 2007





"To know oneself is to know Him."






Snippets of thoughts and recent events:



-Basic Safety Theory Test will be on 13th April at 10.30am at S'pore Safety Driving Centre

-Am still wondering where I will get the money to eventually pay for my driving license and to eventually own a car but I want to just yakin cos when there's a will God will show a way (well He always has anyway)

-Best offer for me this year arose in Penang--not sure yet if I should go but I want to but hey that would mean I can enter Thai border a lot since its near but also see much less of S'pore oh well am still fickle-minded about it so I shall Istikharah and ask His opinion

-Kak Khaulah, a friend in Mawaddah, is launching her solo album in Indonesia soon & I wonder what have I really achieved this far in islamicizing people and saving souls

-Read a sajak recently abt how God gets angry at us without emotion, is pleased with us without emotion, and so on b'cos God is Most Pure from having emotions because he doesn't need them.And then I read somewhere an atheist exclaiming there cannot possibly be a God b'cos "our God" apparently can get angry and happy just like human beings and so on,therefore to him(or her,for tt matter) there exists no higher power.But you see, to believe and have faith is actually a gift and when u are not given that gift ur metaphysical senses are just not able to see things with the vision of your heart and see the wisdom of His existence in the spiritual realm. Your brain can only wander so far with logic which can only analyse things in the physical realm. The atheist's spirit has died, I tell ya.

-Speaking of spirit I should remind myself of the out-of-body experience I had in Kedah in 2005 in order to renew my faith everythime it starts to flicker

-My mom and I cried together in bed again the other day and we were telling each other to be strong to make it through it all

-My brother just bought the english version of a famous Arabic motivational book "La' Tahzan" (Don't be Sad) and I must say it wasn't as "poetic" as I expected it to be thus not as satisfying as I expected it to be

-Anyway,this is an excerpt of the sajak I was talking about:




Tuhan tidak ada perasaan macam makhlukNya


"...Contohnya: Pertama: Manusia redha, Tuhan pun redha,

Redha manusia dengan perasaan,

Redha Tuhan tidak dengan perasaan,

Tuhan tidak ada perasaan

Bahkan Maha Suci Tuhan daripadanya,

Kedua: Manusia benci,

Manusia benci dengan perasaan atau dengan nafsunya,

Tuhan benci bukan dengan perasaan atau dengan nafsu,

Maha Suci Tuhan daripada perasaan dan nafsu,

Ketiga: Manusia pemaaf, Tuhan juga pemaaf,

Manusia pemaaf dengan perasaannya,

Tuhan juga pemaaf,

Maha Suci Tuhan daripada perasaan,

Tuhan tidak ada perasaan macam makhluk-Nya,

Tetapi pemaaf itu salah satu sifat-NyaYang sedia ada pada azali lagi,

Tuhan diingat atau tidak,

pada Tuhan sama sahaja,

...Sejak azali lagi,Bukan Tuhan itu merasa dengan perasaan-Nya,

Tetapi dengan Zat yang bersifat Rahmat dan Keadilan-Nya yang sudah sedia pada azali lagi,

Maha Suci Tuhan daripada berperasaan..."






-A.S.I.A.M.A.T (rufaqadaily.com)



:: i am ready for Love; i'd quickly give my freedom to be held in Your captivity. ::


::BisikanKalbuku:: 7:53 pm