Conversations with Conscience.

nuraini.

20.

highly mobile & travels a lot.

has a knack of playing mind games.

Solemnly united with Md.'Athoullah At-Tamimi on 090507.

A Rebirth; a new life-with Him.

Her strife towards becoming an Alpha Female.

hush; and listen to your conscience.

See it in a new colour, hear it in a new music, every moment, every moment ;

utter a different language, smell a new fragrance, taste an unfarmiliar flavour...

every minute, every minute, is something new.

See the world as it is, because it then assumes a new complexion.

Because

simple explanations and dry rationalism fails us most of the time. Be amused, be critical.

So hush, listen to yourself;

listen intently to your thoughts.

Then, and only then,

can you be brave enough

to understand.

Understand yourself first, and then everything else will fall into place.

Nice beefs.

:: Nuraini's Disappearing Acts: A Photo Album :)


:: Oprah Winfrey Yay


:: The Ellen DeGeneres Show


:: Artistique Photografie: Magnum Photos.com


:: Hearin one side to the issue: Newsweek Magazine.com


:: Akademi Seni & Budaya Mawaddah


:: Milahtants site


::Strife towards becoming an Alpha Female I -Martha Stewart.com


::Strife towards becoming an Alpha Female II -Jamie Oliver.com


::Strife towards becoming an Alpha Female III -Food Network.com


Archives

07/28/04 07/29/04 07/31/04 08/04/04 08/07/04 08/27/04 05/23/05 05/24/05 06/04/05 06/05/05 06/13/05 06/17/05 06/19/05 06/22/05 06/24/05 07/01/05 07/25/05 10/22/05 10/29/05 11/08/05 12/21/05 01/11/06 02/17/06 02/23/06 02/24/06 04/24/06 06/17/06 07/17/06 07/22/06 10/17/06 11/22/06 12/20/06 01/13/07 01/14/07 01/18/07 01/22/07 01/30/07 02/21/07 03/28/07 04/04/07 04/11/07 04/22/07 04/24/07 04/26/07 05/13/07 07/29/07 07/31/07 03/29/08 09/03/08 11/13/08 11/16/08

Jayi - Yara

Tell me your secrets, ask me your questions...


credits.

Image from : stockxchng
Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Tuesday, April 24, 2007


Introducing Nuraini's Crabstick Nigri set


Added black sesame seeds to my rice to make it look prettier. Went sushi-ingredent shopping with my folks the other day and was not surprised to find the same products at a cheaper price in Sheng Siong. *does the Sheng Siong tap-tap chest and point sign language*

So the one found above will be a rough idea of sushi sets that I will offer perhaps costing $2.50 to $3.00 per box. My mom reminded me that as an amateur, I should charge lower than market price, and she made sure to give the whole talk about when in business, you'll be profitless for at least the first few months and that when it comes to business in Islam, profit should not be the very first priority but more of sincerity in providing service and it being an ibadah to attain His redha. That was a good reminder, momma. *smooches momma's cheek hard*

My Jellyfish Gunkan did not work out for now, and even the seaweed was tearing apart and not co-operating so no pics for u, no siree. I got so frustrated I later stuffed the rest of the jellyfish and torn seaweed brutally into my mouth, not noticing my brother spying on me ( he peeps a lot whenever i'm making sushi--he's more of an opprtunist I must say) and later cackling, "You so cannot sell sushi la, cos you eat up your own ingredients."


Thanks ah, bro.

The (still unmastered) Crab rolls



And yes, I've thought of a name for my sushi and it'd be "Onkei Sushi," where 'Onkei' means grace and blessed. So hopefully my sushi will turn out all graceful and blessed, amiin. hehe










Bro: "And I was like Wussup B, ya know? I just go Wussup B everytime I see her yo, but actually her real name was Wasabi."

Me : Haaahaahaaa shut up get away from meeee! *slaps bro*



::BisikanKalbuku:: 12:21 pm